The Finest Building are Made with Attention to Details for All Human Senses Develop great buildings starts from here!
Luxury buildings are always outfitted with the most high-end features. One of important consideration when designing a luxurious building is providing the most comfortable experience for the occupants. Comfort in a built environment is affected by the different experience of human senses. Aspects of comfort include personal factors, health and wellbeing, thermal comfort, indoor air quality, visual comfort, and acoustic comfort.
Acoustic is the key to success for many buildings and building spaces, and it should never be a maybe on a list of building design. When the acoustic is applied to the building, it will produce not only satisfying experiences but also add tremendous value to your building.
Insulation design helps you to avoid any disturbance that comes from the activity in the next room. Insulation design relates to the ability of a building element or building structure (i.e. Walls, floor/ceiling assemblies, windows and doors) to reduce sound transmission through it. Geonoise provides consultancy services at the design stage and existing condition.
Room acoustic describes how sound behaves in enclosed space. It considers the geometry, volume, and material used on the surface of an area. Geonoise provides consultancy services at the design stage as well as the existing problems in the built environments, such as placement of acoustic absorption to ensure the function of speech intelligibility is achieved.
Building noise control is critical to ensure that the ambient noise is still at an equitable level. The noise usually arises from HVAC through the ducting system, mechanical rooms, building service equipment, and so on. Geonoise provides a consultancy for MEP drawings to determine a specific requirement to ensure the noise is adequately controlled.
Sound Reinforcement System
The sound system holds a critical role in effective communication and entertainment inside your building. The quality of the system is determined by sound coverage, intelligibility and dynamic range. Consequently, our Engineers use modelling software to predict the performance of the system.
Calibration services WITH Geonoise
Geonoise Calibration services for Soundlevel meters, microphones, pre-amplifiers, calibrators for all brands.
Geonoise cooperated with accredited Norsonic Calibration Laboratory in Norway and set up the ‘Norsonic Calibration Laboratory Asia’, located in Geonoise premises. All procedures, (environmental) parameters and hardware/software comply with ISO17025.
You can send your microphones, calibrators, and sound measuring instruments to us for calibration whenever needed, but calibration contracts to ensure calibration on regular basis are also available.
Contact us for details on prices and delivery times. We recommend that you contact us before sending equipment to us to keep the time you’re without your equipment at a minimum. For your daily verification of the performance of your sound measuring equipment Norsonic offer a range of sound calibrators.
The basic equipment (Nor1504A) used in the Norsonic Calibration Laboratory Asia is also available for sale to those who want to build up their own sound measuring equipment calibration facility.
Some of the services provided:
- calibration of microphones
- calibration of calibrators
- calibration of sound level meters
- check the proper functioning of microphones, calibrators, preamplifiers, sound level meters, dosimeters
- establish the self-noise level of the sound level meter
- calibration of vibration meters
- calibration of accelerometers
- onsite calibration of accelerometers (with SPEKTRA CV-10)
Typically recommended calibration intervals:
- Sound level meters complying with IEC 61672:Part 1, every year
- Oher Soundlevelmeters, every year
- Personal Dosemeters – every year
- Microphones – every year
- Sound Analyser for Building Acoustics, every 2 years
- Acoustic Calibrators (Mechanical or Electronic) – every year
We perform calibration for sound level meters, calibrators, pistonphone, dosemeters from all major brands such as Norsonic, Bruel & Kjaer, 01dB, Svantek, Rion, Cirrus, Castle, Quest, Larson Davis, Casella, Ono Sokki, Aco, Dicesva, Metrosonics, Sonopan, Terrasonde, Sencore, Cortex, IVIE, Extech, Cygnet, Delta Ohm and many more brands.
Material Testing Services Thailand
In our laboratory, we can perform many tests for our customers.
Some of the tests are:
- airflow measurements complying with ISO 9053/DIN EN 29053 (DIN52213)
- sound absorption of materials with an impedance tube ISO10534-2, ASTM E1050
- sound transmission loss of materials with an Kundt impedance tube ASTM E2611
- sound absorption in reverberation room complying with ISO354 / ISO11654 / ASTM E90-09
- sound transmission loss of materials complying with ISO140 / ISO10140 / ASTM E90-09
- ultrasonic testing of setting processes for organic and inorganic building products, binders, adhesives
- vibration testing on electrodynamic and hydraulic shakers, all test modes supported
- Structural testing, modal analysis, impact testing
- rotating machinery analysis
- test stand engineering
- data acquisition and condition monitoring
- calibration of sound level meters, calibrators, microphones, pistonphones
- calibration of vibration meters, accelerometers
For more info about our material testing services, contact us.