Noise at Work
Fast and easy reporting of measurements as contour maps
NoiseAtWork is an extremely easy to use tool for reporting any type of measurement as
interpolated contours. It’s being used by industrial and occupational hygienists to help them reporting noise at work and other type of measurements in indoor and outdoor workspaces. Key words are fit for purpose, easy to use and cost efficient. NoiseAtWork has 2 optional add-ons. Noise Dose calculations based on LEX or TWA and Noise Prediction with screening calculation according to VDI 2720.
- tailored software for occupational health and safety specialists
- for any measured occupational indicator, such as Noise in dB(A), Temperature in °C, Humidity in % and/or Gas concentration in ppm
- fast, simple and efficient
- can be learned in minutes
- interpolated contour maps with only a few clicks, no CAD needed
- very attractive pricing
- optional add-ons for Noise Dose and Noise Prediction
- free Companion app for digitising measurement locations on a tablet.
Configurations & prices
NoiseAtWork has 4 configurations
- NoiseAtWork type A: Basic mapping functionality
- NoiseAtWork type B: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Dose
- NoiseAtWork type C: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Prediction
- NoiseAtWork type D: Basic mapping functionality + Noise Dose + Noise Prediction
NoiseAtWork is available in three types of licenses: Workstation licenses, Network licenses and Company licenses. For prices or more info, please contact us.
Noise Dose option (Type B and Type D)
With the option for Noise Dose Calculation employees and working times can be entered as single locations or as route with multiple locations. NoiseAtWork automatically calculates
the Noise Dose per employee based on the TWA or LEX.
Noise Prediction option (Type C and Type D)
With the option for Noise Prediction (future) sources with sound power levels can be entered. NoiseAtWork automatically calculates the direct and reverberant noise levels. The screening effect of barriers and inner walls is calculated according to VDI 2720.
Image files in BMP/JPG formats as well as CAD files in DXF/DWG format can be used directly as drawing or background map. Measurement locations are entered by clicking on the locations on the map. Noise levels are assigned manually or by copy/paste from Excel.
Reporting is available via print output or to PDF files with selectable project content, copy to clipboard, save as high resolution BMP file and save as SHP or DXF file. In non-licensed mode NoiseAtWork runs as a free Project Viewer, allowing others to view project files produced by the licensed user. In Viewer mode the project cannot be edited or printed.