Nor145 Sound Level Meter
The advanced Nor145 is our top range sound level meter / analyser.
- Easy to use thanks to its large colour touchscreen and intuitive menus.
- Shares the same user interface as Nor150 sound analyser, but hosted in a smaller and lighter enclosure.
- Nor145 is a single channel unit optimized for easy connectivity to NorVirtual App, NorCloud, NorRemote and Nor850, through the built-in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem.
Nor145 sound level meter with a 4.3” large true colour touchscreen, to serve you a user-friendliness that we know from our smartphones. Further features of the Nor145 is a 3G/4G LTE modem, GPS, onboard voice and text note editor, and connected to your smartphone via the NorVirtual App you have full remote access to your instrument and can take photos and voice notes that are seamless transferred and integrated with markers to your noise data. Nor145 can also be controlled via NorCloud, Nor850 software, NorRemote and NorVirtual for PC. NorConnect is the tool you use to download, view and generate excel reports of your measurements.
All these features do make the Nor145 the perfect tool box for in-situ field measurements.
The Nor145 can be used in the following cases:
- Building acoustics
- Environmental noise (NorCloud)
- Product noise testing
- Noise in the workplace
- Noise nuisance recorder
- Single Front end for Nor850
- General noise and vibration measurements
- Precision sound level meter and frequency analyser according to class 1
- Easy connectivity via built in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem
- Large colour touch-screen (4.3”)
- Real push keys for quick operation in challenging environments
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of measurement mode and custom-made user setups
- Seamless integration with environmental monitoring program NorCloud
- Built-in webserver
- Voice, text notes and built-in GPS for documentation of the measurements
- Wide frequency range (0,4 Hz – 20 kHz in 1/3 octave band)
- Parallel 1/3 octaves and FFT analysis
- 120 dB measurement range
- dB and engineering units (m/s² and m/s)
- Extensive trigger system for reports, audio recording and camera
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software
- Easy management of measurement files in NorConnect Nor1051
- Multi language support
- Extensive on-board help system
- Type approved by PTB in Germany
The Nor145 Precision Sound and Vibration Analyser is supplied with ½” preamplifier Nor1209 and the ½” measurement microphone Nor1227. It conforms to the latest revision of the following National and International standard including amendments, all type 1 / class 1; IEC 61672, IEC 61260, DIN 45657, ANSI S1.4, ANSIS1.11, and ANSI S1.43. It also conforms to the obslote sound level meter standards IEC 60651 and IEC 60804.
Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LeqI, LMax, LMin, LE, LEI, LPeak, Ln and Tmax5.
Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow and Impulse (Simultaneous).
Spectral weighting functions: A, C and Z – weighting (Simultaneous).
Frequency analysis: 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time filters from 0,4 Hz to 20 kHz.
Statistical calculations: 8 individual adjustable percentiles from L0,1% to L99,9%, The statistical calculations are performed in real time within each frequency band and for each profile period if period length is set longer than 2 minutes. Class width is 0,2dB. Dynamic range is 130dB.
Overall measurement duration: 1 sec – 7 days. (If set to Repeat or Synchro mode a new measurement will be started automatically, with no time gap between each measurement.).
Time profile A resolution: 5 ms – 24 hours including full frequency spectra. From 1 sec if profile B or Moving is enabled.
Time profile B and Moving resolution: 1 s – 24 hours. A, C and Z – no frequency spectra.
Back erase in Pause mode: 0-20 sec free delectable graphical back erase.
Sampling rate: 48 kHz.
Frequency resolution: 1.46 Hz or 2.92 Hz (FFT size 8192 or 16384 lines).
Upper frequency: 22kHz
Functions: Auto spectrum, linear averaging.
Acquisition rate: ~700 ms – no overlap.
Display: Dynamic display zoom 1 – to 64 in power-of-two steps.
Time windowing: Hanning
12 and 48 kHz sampling rate / 8 , 16 and 24 bits / 0-120 sec pre-trigger.
One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments.
Self noise measured with 1/2” microphone with a nominal sensitivity of 50mv/Pa: 17 dBA.
Maximum RMS level 137 dBA, Maximum Peak level 140 dB PeakC.
Built in noise generator with Sine, White, Pink and 1/1 and 1/3 octave band passed filtered noise.
For more details, click here
- Declaration of Conformity
- Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity 47 CFR § 2.1077 Compliance Information
- Battery Certification Nor145 – UN38.3 Transport of Dangerous Goods