PLACID Dosimeter Sound Level And Acoustic Dose Measurement
A noise dosimeter or noise dosemeter is a specialized sound level meter intended specifically to measure the noise exposure of a person integrated over a period of time.
A noise dosimeter is a specialized sound level meter intended specifically to measure the noise exposure of a person integrated over a period of time.
• Sound level and acoustic dose measurement and recording.
• Monitoring of safe working conditions.
• Activity detection and logging.
• Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic Levels for environmental impact
• Specially designed for long-term outdoors applications.
Sound Level Meter Data Logger With Type 1 Microphone
• Complies with the precision requirements of IEC61672-2002 Type I
• A, C and Z weighting curves.
• Integrating Sound-Level Meter, records L-max, L-min and Leq levels.
• Log interval adjustable from 125 ms (8 points per second) up to hours.
• Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instrument
provided with every instrument purchased.
• Digital very sensitive MEMS microphone (30 dBA typical noise floor)
• Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure designed for outdoors applications. Now
includes an ePTFE membrane that seals the microphone against dust and water.
• Ultra-stable sensitivity (field recalibration is easily done, but seldom required)
• Software function calculates global Leq and/or dose, according to ISO and OSHA
• Preprogrammed recording start date/time.
• Integrated oscilloscope function that can show the acoustic signal in real time.
• Integrated spectral analyzer function that can show the spectrum (or 3rd-octave bands)
in real time.
• Works standalone, or USB connected.
• Long life internal rechargeable battery that recharges from USB and most USB chargers.
• Can be field-calibrated.
• Observes and records 100% of the acoustic signal (no missed samples).