Acoustics and Vibration Consulting Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (AVCM) Monthly Newsletter (December 2020)
ONE MORE MONTH TO GO, DON’T MISS THE DEAL!
SoundPLAN is offering exclusive discounts on a number of modules*. Find out more in our monthly newsletter or contact us to request for a free demo session!
Get in touch for more details:
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
QUICK GLANCE INTO SOUNDPLANNOISE MODULES…
3D Graphics Module
- Visualize your model in 3D
- Display your graphical results (Grid Maps, Façade Noise Maps etc) together with relevant geometry data/bitmaps in 3D
- Take control of the graphics using the 3D effects, changing views from perspective or orthogonal, light source, fog etc.
- Connect to Google Maps / Open Street Maps directly to import geometry and elevation data
- Have direct access to Web Map Service (WMS) servers for data input and plan output
- Export of geometry and contour bands of a grid noise map to .KML format
- Map sections and overview map for the effective presentation of results graphically
GIS Interface Module
- Import and export of ESRI shapefiles with any object properties as well as shape export of the results, import of CityGML and OSM data.
- Open, edit, supplement, modify using formulas, create and save columns of DBF files with additional properties
- Export of the geometry with any property data
- Export of the grid points, the contour lines (as line, surface or band) and the triangle points for the DGM data also the triangles themselves
- Import of grid maps of other software products
For more information about SoundPLAN, visit:
https://avcm.my/soundplan/ or https://www.soundplan.eu/en/
*Promotion only applicable to certain modules, specially for customers with maintenance license. Valid for one-time redemption until 31st December 2020.
For the past few months, AVCM has been actively updating our blog contents, covering acoustical-related topics of various levels, suitable for readers of all ages. Everyone is welcome to learn and provide feedback about our contents, no matter which field you are from!
Recent blog posts:
Event: SVAM Pre-AGM Webinar & AGM
Organizer: Society of Vibration and Acoustics Malaysia (SVAM)
Date and Time: 28 Nov 2020 (Saturday), 10:00 am – 11:30 am
On 28th November 2020, the Society of Vibration and Acoustics Malaysia (SVAM) held their Annual General Meeting (AGM) via Google Meets, and AVCM was proud to join as one of SVAM’s corporate member. Before the AGM, there was also a Pre-AGM Webinar. AVCM was given the chance to introduce our company to the fellow attendees. It was a very great opportunity to share our company’s background and visions with peers from the sound and vibration field.
AVCM Sdn. Bhd. is now a corporate member in the Society of Acoustics Singapore (SAS) and the Society of Vibration and Acoustics Malaysia (SVAM).
The International Year of Sound 2020
A global initiative to highlight the importance of sound and related sciences and technologies for all in society.
A list of events and programs have been scheduled to stimulate the understanding throughout the world of the important role that sound plays in all aspects of our society, and to encourage an understanding of the need for the control of noise in nature, in the built environment, and in the workplace.
For more info, visit: https://sound2020.org/