Acoustics and Vibration Consulting Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (AVCM) Monthly Newsletter (March 2021)
Scan the QR code to get in touch with us!
Otherwise, you can drop us a mail at
m+p international is a worldwide provider of high-quality test and measurement solutions for vibration control, noise & vibration analysis and general data acquisition. By working closely with customers, m+p understands their applications from an engineer‘s point of view and this is apparent in their products. A policy of continuous research and development, which has led to many pioneering solutions, ensures that m+p’s products demonstrate superior performance and quality.
m+p international delivers sophisticated test and measurement systems and comprehensive engineering services for:
M+P VIBPILOT (Vibration Control) Industry-leading vibration controllers for vibration and shock testing
Test Stand Engineering – Customized engineering solutions
M+P CODA (Data Acquisition) Continuous data acquisition, signal analysis and condition monitoring
M+P ANALYZER (Dynamic Signal Analysis)
Complete solution for noise and vibration measurement, analysis and reporting. A fully integrated solution for dynamic signal measurement, analysis and advanced reporting of all noise and vibration, acoustics and general dynamic signal applications.
Key Features to Your Testing Success
- Measurement, analysis and reporting in one application for minimal training and ease of use
- Supports standard hardware (m+p international, NI, VTI SentinelEX) to suit all your projects
- Wide range of integrated applications to satisfy all your NVH needs
- Import 3rd party files for analysis and integration of all related data for common reporting
- High-speed SQL-based data storage for secure, fast and efficient data access
- Customization of macros and online functions to meet your specific requirements
- Mobile, laboratory and network based for optimal access and utilization
- Compatibility with wide range of sensors and signals for futureproofing
- Online and offline processing and data viewers for the clearest picture of your test
m+p Analyzer 5.3 Released
The software release 5.3 has been refined to meet the specific needs of customers and add value for all users. This release offers a largely extended functionality and a completely redesigned user interface. Check out the many new functions and the design of m+p Analyzer 5.3!
For more information about m+p International’s products in AVCM, visit: https://avcm.my/mp/
For the past few months, AVCM has been actively updating our blog contents, covering acoustical-related topics of various levels, suitable for readers of all ages. Everyone is welcome to learn and provide feedback about our contents, no matter which field you are from!
Recent blog posts:
AVCM Sdn. Bhd. is now a corporate member in the Society of Acoustics Singapore (SAS) and the Society of Vibration and Acoustics Malaysia (SVAM).
The International Year of Sound 2020
**In view of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the IYS 2020 Steering Committee has decided to extend the celebration of the IYS 2020 into the year 2021**
The IYS 2020 is a global initiative to highlight the importance of sound and related sciences and technologies for all in society.
A list of events and programs have been scheduled to stimulate the understanding throughout the world of the important role that sound plays in all aspects of our society, and to encourage an understanding of the need for the control of noise in nature, in the built environment, and in the workplace.
For more info, visit: https://sound2020.org/